Our main focus in building is to ensure that our customers have the best solution that is right for them at the right price. Quality and transparency are major pillars to success and we cherish our customer relationships as we help them navigate through their custom projects.
Our Custom Home “Design + Build” Process
Schematic & Design Development: PHASE - I
- Define concept and requirements for house design
- Site documentation, zoning and building code research
- Project budget criteria discussion
- Review of design development: floor plans and elevations
- Final design approval
Construction Documents: PHASE - II
- Development of drawing set for permit submission
- Distribute drawings to necessary engineering sources (structural, civil, etc.)
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing design, as necessary
- Construction documents
Permitting: PHASE - III
- Preparing applications, neighbor letters (if necessary) and drawings sets
- Coordinating with external permit expediter and couriers
- Initial submittal to jurisdiction
Tracking and Obtaining
- Coordinating all shut off (demolition) letters, request, and paperwork (for new construction only)
- Tracking and monitoring progress and comments
- Completing revisions to plans as needed and coordinating with external resources
- Re-submitting revisions
- Procuring building permit for the project
- Dispersing to necessary parties/resources
Pre-Construction: PHASE - IV
- Finalize any additional design changes and/or updates to drawings
- Review and complete selections checklist
- Meet with designer to determine specific design features, selections, and finishes
- Review scheduling time frames for construction activities
- Establish the clients time frame for project completion
Construction Schedule of Values
- Distribute construction drawings to multiple subcontractors for pricing
- Analyze bids for selection
- Assemble bid packages with allowance options (if required)
- Generate construction project schedule
- Deliver project Construction Agreement
- Update, provide support to retrieve permit revisions to prevent job delays
- Surveys – coordinating and submitting progression survey for project (wall check, final survey, etc.)
Project Start-Up: PHASE - I
- On-site preconstruction meeting with client, project designer, and field superintendent
- Review of daily activities performed (clean-up, noise, etiquette, occupancy, etc.)
- Walk client through scope of work reflected in construction documents
Selection Confirmation: PHASE - II
- Review of finish selections and showroom visits (if required by client)
- Pre-dry wall site walk to verify layouts and all trade works has been completed per drawings
- Evaluate client’s satisfaction and address problems and/or concerns
Project Completion: PHASE - III
- Substantial completion site walk with client to generate remaining work punch list
- Final meeting on site to give client an orientation of new products and features
- 120 day check-up review, followed by a punch list walk after a full seasonal cycle, typically 1 year
Additions and complete home remodeling services such as sunroom addition, in-law suites, master bedroom extension, and more.
Pop top additions.
Structural repair works such as basement underpinning work, foundation wall cracks, house settlement, floor sagging, eliminate bearing walls, new doors & windows, and more.
Basement remodeling. Wet bar and media room.
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling.
Deck, patio and gazebo addition.
Doors, windows, roofing, siding, flooring, and much more.
In-house preparation of construction drawings and permit processing.
Refer to Green Valley Custom Builders (our partner company) website (www.greenvalleycustombuilders.com) for detailed information about home remodeling services with us.